Last Monday my stop-motion teacher suggested I open up the vikings mouth so it could be rigged with wire and then he could talk. That sounded like a good idea, so I did that, and then I put a few finishing touches to my sculpt. I reworked the helmet a bit, added a soul patch to his lip, gave him a snazzy belt buckle and added a little shoulder armor.
I reworked the arm gauntlets, cleaned out the scale armor and gave him a stitched garment of some sort.
I also flared the back of the helmet up a bit.
I’m interested to see how much detail the mold will be able to hold. It will be a few weeks before that process actually takes place.
This project has come a long way! It is looking fantastic! Very nice attention to detail…great job!
Awesome work!!! Next you’ll be doing computer 3d 😛