Instagram is pretty exclusively a phone only app, but you can load images onto it using your computer. Here’s how… using a Google Chrome Browser, log onto your Instagram page. Then…
1. Click the 3 dots in the top right corner. (If you don’t have three dots you will be prompted to update your browser)
2. On the dropdown menu choose MORE TOOLS.
3. Then choose DEVELOPER TOOLS.
4. A page representing your phone appears. Choose your phone brand on the left and make sure the little device icon on the right is blue.
5. This is the most important step. REFRESH THE BROWSER.
6. Refreshing the browser makes the PLUS button appear. That is how you will access images from your computer.
The rest is pretty easy to figure out. Choose a picture, caption and hashtag it and load it up.
A lot of you asked me how to do this so I hope this was helpful. If you want to see a bunch of my older work, you can visit my Instagram Page HERE.